Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Harper's Collection of Fun...


So, I had to post today with some of Harper's cute stuff she has been accumulating. There is so much stuff I will try to keep it to a minimum and sneak you a peak at this years Fashion Wardrobe. Mom and I ended up driving to Dallas today since I got cancelled from work . I had been wanting this one little onesie at Nordstroms with a cupcake on it so off we went. Well, they don't tell you in motherhood that no one ever goes into a baby store and comes out with one thing. So on a side note, let me just tell you I left with a lot of stuff but NO cupcake onesie!:) Everything is so ridiculously cute and you can actually picture your own child in it , even if I have no idea what Harper will look like. We also picked out a video monitor, which I think I'm going to love. Who couldn't love something that you can walk around the house with and look down and see your sleeping baby at any time. Wow, I love how technology has brought so many neat new things to parenthood. So here are a few of Harper's new clothes and her new video monitor.
Pink Video Monitor:


This one I could not walk away from, Pink Tutu Swimsuit and Shades.



I love the Kimono style outfits.




MORE PINK....




I love the gowns and they are so hard to find. I have only been able to find a few.
These little Sandals my friend Melissa sent to me from Denver. Thanks Mel..
This smocked dress,and Pink lace outfit are from Aunt Jenn , Uncle Heath and boys. So sweet. I'm thinking a PHOTO OP is needed for both .
And just a few more fun ones. Mom brought me the shoes with flowers , they are so cute we might have to even sleep in them. JUST KIDDING..
Sorry its such a long post but trust me its only a few things in the closet that's already full. Hope you love it all as much as I do. We cant wait to see a little someone in all of it this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment