Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mother's Day Out FUN!!

Harper is enjoying her MDO, and I have to tell you I have learned to enjoy my time apart more. At first I missed her so much, but now I'm able to spend more time with Lillian and get some stuff around the house done. She has made friends at school and we are doing a ton of school activities lately. We've had a Dr. Seuss day, a Petting Zoo, Easter Party and a Western Day Pony Ride, which she has loved every minute of! Brad and I have been going to each thing sometimes together or sometimes just one of us. But I always hope that Harper knows that she can always count on us to be there on a special day.

Dr. Seuss Day









Isn't her Cat in the Hat costume adorable! Mimi made it for her and it turned out AMAZING. Thank God I have a special mother who takes the time to make things for Harper like this because she is so creative.



Harper had little goodie bags for her class mates for Easter. They turned out so cute. I made bags that had little marshmallow peeps in them and chocolate and graham crackers to make Easter smores. 



Harper's egg carton that we made to put her collected eggs in at school.



MDO Easter Egg Hunt 2013


Petting Zoo Day




She loves all the activities and I think we are just now to the point where she actually enjoys going to school. WHAT A RELIEF!

No comments:

Post a Comment