Sunday, April 7, 2013

Family Perot Trip

It has been such a blessing to be off on the weekends now. After maternity leave with Lillian we made the decision to have me go part time days. I was up to go to week days but knew it would be harder to manage day care but we decided it was the right time for our family to try. I am still adjusting but we are managing the schedule good so far. One of the perks is more family time on the weekends to do things we always had trouble doing together. Each year I we get memberships to some of the thing the girls love to do so that we can go anytime we want. This year the new Perot museum opened and we had been waiting for a while to let the crowds die down but decided it was time to go. The children's museum is one of my favorite things to do with the kids and so we were excited to play at the new one. Brad and I took the kids and I have to tell you it was still really busy and the museum is multi- level so we only visited a few things but we had a great time. I look forward to taking them back often to play .

Harper shopping at the grocery .


Playing in the water !


Lillian loved her area too.


No comments:

Post a Comment