Saturday, April 20, 2013

9 Month Lillian

9 Months of Precious Lillian...

9 Things I love about you!
1. Your Humor!
You make me laugh so much.

2. Your Sweetness!
Seriously you are so sweet. Even when your sister steals your toys!

3. Your toothless grin!
YES still no TEETH.

4. Your chubby roles!
You are so much chubbier than Harper ever was and I love it..

5. Your Braveness!
You will scale the room and look back at me like you are so proud of yourself. FEARLESS.

6. Your Eyes!
So round and big. Those big eyes melt me.

7. Your Love!
Your love for your sister is amazing. Nothing makes me happier than watching you guys play and laugh.

8. Your Feet!
So cute..... Love them.

9. Your Monkey Love!
 I call you my Monkey baby because you love to be latched and hanging off me all day. I secretly love it because I know you will grow out of this soon and want to play with your daddy more then mommy. :)

9 month Stats:

Weight: 16 lbs 9 oz  (21%)
Height: 27.8 in   (48%)
Head:43.4 cm   (34%)

You are doing so great. We just went to your 9 month appointment . You did great. No shots this time which mommy loves. The Dr. said you looked perfect. We talked about what you have been up to as far as eating and getting around. She was happy with how you were progressing. Right now you are eating baby food twice a day and lots of snack foods. Still prefer breast milk or adult food over baby food but she said that was fine. We ate mexican food the other night and I swear you ate more beans and guacamole  than I did. Your favorite snack right now is crackers. I swear you could always have one and be perfectly happy eating nothing else. But you love food. You are wearing size 3 diapers still and 6-9 or 9 month clothes. Size 2 shoe. You are still getting up about 2 times a night and Dr. said to just gage how much you were eating on if it was time to wean you. I love that she says that because most Dr's would say STOP night feedings but honestly I just want to know you are getting enough to eat and you go right back to sleep so we will just see how things go the next few months. You are walking everywhere but still holding on to something. Not quite ready to go alone. We have you basically weaned off Reflux medications. Crazy that Harper did the exact same thing. At 9 months she was feeling better too. So grateful. You are talking more and more. And you do the cutest clap when we say " YEAH". You babble like you are saying " Yeah " back. Its adorable. Daddy taught you that and we love it. I looked back at pictures of Harper the other day at 9 months and you two still look so much alike at this age. I do see differences but you favor so much. We just adore you sweet girl. 9 Months has gone so quick and it wont be long before we are celebrating your first birthday .  Here are some pictures of my big 9 month old. WE LOVE YOU ANGEL.


Isn't my 9 month beautiful !!



























No comments:

Post a Comment