Monday, January 28, 2013

Lillian's Ear


Well we finally met again with the ENT because your ear infection took another rocephin series to get it well. I hate watching my baby have shot after shot to make it better. She has been so miserable for a while now and we have had it. So we scheduled the tubes to be put in as soon as possible. He ended up doing them the next morning. I was so STRESSED and having trouble accepting that my baby was going to be put asleep for a short period of time but she did great. ENT had some trouble getting it in the right ear but was successful and so we have had some improvements around our house almost instantly. Bedtime is better . You are still getting up and wanting to sleep with us but no screaming inconsolable. And you are sleeping longer periods of time. Overall you are just happier! I am so grateful my baby feels better. We will see over the next few months how this impacts everything. But here are a few pictures of my baby before her procedure. 






Mommy and daddy working hard to keep you happy ! You had been NPO and where ready to eat!








This is post surgery after her nap and food. She was a little happier and playing !

No comments:

Post a Comment