Wednesday, January 9, 2013

One Big CAR!!

So funny thing is that when Brad and I had Harper, and I mean weeks before we had Harper, we rushed out and bought the Highlander. It was rated safest SUV at the time and we  needed more space ! At that time we were only adding one child .... Maybe we were a little dramatic but " HEY" we were first time parents. So now as our family expands ( and I mean from 3 in our house to 5 with Mimi) we needed a bigger car already. We seem to travel so much and with all of us and the dogs it was just such a stressful situation all the time. So Brad went out and brought me this home. I am still adjusting because I never thought I would be driving a car so huge but overall I think I am going to love it. It is a little hard to park but I absolutely love all the room. So here it is our new suburban!




Brad laughed because I never even wanted to go test drive them. Honestly at the time I thought of all the trouble it would be to get someone to watch the kids just to run over and drive it.. We still needed the car even if I decided it was too big . So I jumped right in and we all love it now. I was so disappointed because I thought it would not fit in the garage but come to find out it does and I have mastered the job now so loving our new car is all I have to say! Guess our next step is an econovan! HAHA!!! I do want to say though that I will miss our highlander deeply. We brought home both our kids in that car and it was really been an awesome car. I was sad to see it go but happy to be more comfortable with space.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the parking had also been my greatest trouble when once I drove my grandpa’s station wagon. Congrats, btw, for the new car, and also for the family expansion! I’m sure it would always be a fun chaos inside during your trips. :D -->Maria

    ReplyDelete