Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We have so much to be thankful for these days. This was our first Thanksgiving with our new angel Lillian. It was a really busy holiday for us this year. We ended up having to make a trip down south for a funeral for our Mabel so I spent most of the morning packing and cooking for our lunch. We loaded up and headed over to The Hill's for lunch and it was wonderful. Oh my, we know how to do it right in this family. The entire kitchen was full , I am pretty sure we could have fed an army . We had 8 adults and 4 kids and I can tell you we had  7 desserts. HAHA!! But it was so fun to spend time with The Warren family before heading out to Houston. Here are some pictures from the day. The girls looked adorable. Mom and I made their tutu's this year and it turned out to be really pretty easy. Except I used glitter tulle and note to self never do that again it was everywhere... We will be finding it for months. A few things we are thankful for this year:

1: Adding Lillian to the family.

2: For our Health and Happiness.

3: For our amazing family that is always there for us.

4. For Palmtree Resort Properties and the great year we are having.

5. For our Home.

6. For our sweet Harper that always keeps us laughing. 

7.Adding Mimi to our household.

8. And grateful for another year of blessings from GOD.



                        Harper made this turkey feather hat of thankful for's at school and it made me smile..... 



Harper on Thanksgiving.





My precious babies.



Cousins!



Lillian Mae




What I am so thankful for everyday.




We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Love , The Warren Family

No comments:

Post a Comment