Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 14, 2008

This was the day we celebrated our marriage with a wedding! HA!

So as you all know Brad and I were married in October but we had our wedding in Mexico on November 14. We didn't have the chance to celebrate on our real anniversary so we called both grandmothers in to help out so that we could go out on our wedding date instead. Or actually the next night because we couldn't get it together on the 14th and had to change our reservations. Ha ha , isn't that the story of our lives.. But we wouldn't have it any other way!


Brad found a  really nice restaurant on Travelzoo and we headed out for our first night alone in over 5 months. I cannot lie it was so hard to leave the girls and Lillian was screaming her head off when we left but it all settled down quickly and we ended up having a great night out. I am still giggling thinking about that night though, because the place we went to was really nice but we were the youngest by 30 years at least. When Brad and I left we both we thinking that it was the strangest dinner we had ever had. But the food was good and I had the best company ever... I am so lucky to be married to my best friend and we always enjoy our time together.

Happy Anniversary Angel !! Looking forward to many more anniversary dinners to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment