Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lillian's sweet 3D face!



On Friday , we had the chance to do a 3D sono. We did this sono with Harper , but with her position it was so hard to get any pictures. And Lillian didn't let us down , haha!!! She really made me laugh. She covered her face for about 75 % of the sono , but we did manage to get a few pictures and the one's we did I LOVE... She is so precious and it made me so super excited to meet her. I looked back at Harper's pictures the day she was born and I see so much similarity. I think our girls are going to look so much alike. Here are a few precious pictures of our Lillian. We love you so much baby girl and Harper, Mommy and Daddy cannot wait to meet you.. And one picture of Harper that shows how much a like the girls look already!




Lillian Yawning!







1 comment: