Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lillian 28 weeks

28 weeks and counting!!


 We had an appointment last week and everything looked great, here are the current stats:



 Weight :0- officially back to pre-preggo weight so now it is time to bring on the extra pounds! :)
Cravings: Cereal and sweet tea
HR: 160


 Dr. N said everything is going so wonderful and my next appointment will start my every two week visits. I cannot believe it is already time for that. I ended up working a last minute week shift last week so I was actually off while Brad was home last Saturday so we worked in Lillian's room. We made some progress and it is coming along great. I found a bedside table I loved at Canton last week so we added that and the bedding and put up some decals and a mirror. I have a few more things to find, but I am so excited to see the room come together.


I also have a few 28 week pictures! I feel huge this time. I am already so much bigger than I was with Harper. They did say she was measuring tall but everyone keeps teasing me Lillian is going to be a big baby. Anything bigger that 5 lb 10 oz Harper is going to be big to me.



Mimi also bought the girls the cutest vintage true pillowcase dresses at Canton.




I can not wait to have them monogrammed. I love them. She also bought Lillian's coming home outfit and shoes. The dress is perfect ! Mimi bought Harper's as well and it was a Feltman Brothers so we had to find another in a new color for Lillian. So her coming home outfit is complete with shoes, dress , bracelet and bow. What else could a girl need? Tomorrow is a big day as well. We are having a 3D sono done. We had one with Harper but it didn't go well because of her position in the belly so lets hope it goes better this time. I am thrilled to see if I think she looks like Harper. I promise to post pictures as soon as possible. We are getting so excited to meet this sweet baby girl. And last I wanted to post the most hysterical picture.








 This week when Harper was being extra quiet I found her in the living room with the bottom paste lathering up her baby dolls bottom. I guess this means she is officially prepared for her baby sister. Love MY GIRLS....

1 comment: