Friday, November 18, 2011

Week of celebration

It's been a crazy busy two weeks and I realized somewhere in the past weeks I forgot to blog ! We have had so many parties and travel that somehow I was just to tired at night to sit down and blog. I rarely go two weeks without blogging so I guess I will just have to do better and catch everyone up. Last week we had a baby shower at work for Deanna to celebrate little B and then I worked on Wednesday. I then bought Harper a big blue hippo chair (her favorite Hippo's ) for Christmas and she saw it and now uses it daily :) ! Note to self hide things better.





Then on Thursday I was able to get the first haircut since Harper was 3 months old. Of coarse she went crazy with Mimi in the mall so she ended up in my lap ;)... Interesting new way to get my hair cut!!! For the first 5 minutes Harper thought the guy was hurting me by cutting my hair but after that she watched bubble guppies sitting pretty still.




Then we had Cheri's retirement party that afternoon. Her work threw her a really nice party and the whole family went to support her! Hayes stood up and told everyone that he had two things to say
1: That he was excited to spend more time with CiCi.
2: That the only bad thing is she was going to make less money!
I'm still laughing about this, kids are really smart these days! They know NO WORK = LESS MONEY!
CiCi received some awesome new luggage to travel with from her office. And Harper ran all over her office and passed out in the car on the way home.



Then on Friday we had a shower for Kelly and baby girl Finley. I made adorable party favors that I found on pintrest. They were s'mores that looked like owl ( her room is done in owls).



After the shower I then headed over to Zannatas for dinner. We celebrated CiCi's birthday with a wonderful dinner with all the family. I then worked Saturday and Sunday! The following week we also had a visit from Paw paw and Gigi. We had lunch and then spent the afternoon at the zoo. Harper had so much fun and my camera charger is lost so I didnt get to take any pictures :(. It was such a busy week but we celebrated some fun stuff. So here are some pictures from that week!

No comments:

Post a Comment