Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011


Halloween! I have to say I think everyone at the Warren house is exhausted from this weeks fun. We have had such a crazy last few days but in the end it was all worth it and now we will take a few days to recover. First off we dressed up Halloween night and Harper went to a few houses in our neighborhood to trick and treat. At 16 months we just wanted her to do a few and then she mainly helped us out passing the candy to the kids. I have to say this year she was a little fearful of the scary kids. Funniest moment: Our neighbors child came over as a lion and from that moment on Harper decided to ROAR like a lion . So I'm thinking her pebbles costume was not what she wanted to wear this year. She also had her first taste of candy. Thanks to the kit Kat that got a away from us we now have a candy addiction. Who could blame her right?? She looked so adorable and I just cannot wait to see what she decides to be every year.








So then on Tuesday we had been working for weeks to have a small party at the house for the kids. So thanks to Pintrest ( my new addiction) some friends from work and I put together a fun little carnival style party for the kids. Complete with carnival games, bounce house, art table,family picture booth, face painting, and cookie decorating. We also had good food. Everything from mummy wraps to halloweenies.It was so fun . So much hard work paid off in the end and I think the kids had a blast.
This year as a family we went as the The Flintstones. Maybe this will be a tradition for us and I will let the kids pick out a family theme each year. I guess we will see how it goes.
Harper ate probably a pound of candy( which I still can not believe I let her do) and was face painted all over (thanks to daddy who let her face paint herself) ha ha. I have to admit that dirty child looked so cute!

Thanks to all the people who came to share the evening with us and special thanks to my family for helping out so much .

























I hope everyone had such a wonderful Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment