Friday, July 1, 2011

Surprise Wednesday's

This week I was on Craigslist to look for a diaper sprayer and so I went to the search bar and for some reason it brought up kids toys. Honestly I had never even thought about buying toys on Craigslist. Cici was just telling us the other day about how one of her friends bought this Laugh and Learn House and her grand kids loved it. So randomly it showed up for sale. So since it caught my eye I went to the site and checked it out. Ends up the lady selling it was in Rockwall. It retails for about 85 dollars in the store and she was selling it for only 30 used. It was in perfect condition with only a few crayola marks which I am sure we will only add too. So I called Brad and had him arrange the pickup and on Wednesday night we surprise little miss Harper with her new toy. It was so fun to watch her. I was giving her a bath and Brad set it up in the playroom and man she was so excited. She LOVES IT.. We probably should not have given it to her so late because it was hard to get her to bed that night. So now I am officially addicted to Craigslist! Harper is still in love with her new toy and I have to admit it really is such a cute toy. I love it when she rings the doorbell.


No comments:

Post a Comment