Friday, July 29, 2011

Church nursery

Last Sunday I ended up getting the day off so we decided to go to church. It is so rare these days to go to church together as a family that I get so excited when we are able to go. This wasn't the first time that we had taken Harper to church , but this day we decided it was time to send Harper to the nursery. It is becoming so hard to keep her quiet and she needs to become more comfortable apart from us. I also want her to be comfortable at church. My hopes are that soon, with or without me , Harper will be at church most Sunday's learning about the Lord. This week we decided to make the transition a little easier and asked CiCi to stay in the nursery with her. I felt like if she knew someone it would make it a little bit easier. So we dropped her off and I waited around the corner to listen for her to stop screaming. She finally quit when Cici arrived and we went on to church. I couldn't wait to see her after the sermon. Come to find out she did great. She played well and seemed to do great with the other kids. I wanted to get more pictures of her that day but I was so stressed it didn't happen. I did grab one picture of Harper and her daddy. Maybe next time we will try it without Cici and things will get better. Here is a quick picture of out big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment