Thursday, June 24, 2010

First Father's Day and First Playdate..

My baby is 3 weeks old today and I can't believe I am already saying that. We had a fun week , we started it with Brad's first Father's Day and then yesterday we had our first play date. Brad had a great Father's Day , we spent the day in bed and I made breakfast in bed. Cinnamon Rolls and bacon, okay so not exactly gourmet but hey I have a 3 week old:) ! We lounged around all day relaxing and then went over to Jenn's house for dinner. She made chicken fried steak and all kinds of sides. It was so yummy and Hayes and Holt went swimming in the pool. Harper enjoyed getting out of the house, we sat out by the pool in the shade. Brad got a new iPhone ordered from me and Harper got daddy the season 2 of CHUCK he had been wanting. It was such a nice day and we look forward to many more Father's Days in the future. Yesterday was a fun day as well. Deanna and Kristina drove out to Rockwall with there two daughters to visit. Harper and I went that morning and bought some cupcakes for the party and visited Daddy at work . I work with Deanna and Kristina and we were all pregnant together to it's so fun to see everyone as a mother now. Kymber is about 3 months and Bella is almost 2 months and then of course little miss Harper . She looked to tiny just because everyone else was older. Not much playing , mainly lots of eating and sleeping and pooping but it was fun for us moms and we cant wait to see them play as they get older. So anyways, everything is still going great. Harper is still struggling with Reflux pretty bad. Its so sad when she gets upset, I hate it. Hopefully she will grow out of this soon. So here are a few pics of the week. And one last picture of me and my two girls snuggling up one night just for fun.



Bella, Kymber and screaming Harper


Getting ready to go visit Daddy at work.


Me and Daddy at work!





Father's Day


I LOVE YOU DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment