Sunday, December 27, 2009

White Christmas 2009


It's been a while since I have had the chance to blog, holidays are so busy.We spent the first part of our Christmas in Houston, Tx visiting with Dad and Kelly. We had fun and actually were able to take some family pictures in which I cant wait to order. Then I worked the first part of Christmas week and by chance my name was drawn out of a hat to be cancelled on Christmas Eve. I was actually picked as number 1 cancel which is so awesome considering its been 6 years since I have had a Christmas holiday off. I feel so fortunate to have had the whole holiday off even if it was last minute.
We opened our gifts at the house and then Michael was able to come up and we went to the Warren's house for dinner and the last part of our Christmas. We had so many gifts the floor was covered. Even baby Warren had a few gifts over the holidays. I think the best part of Christmas this year ,other than actually being off was the WHITE CHRISTMAS. It snowed all day and the ground was covered before we went to bed.. It was really fun to wake up to a white christmas even if it didnt last long. Tomarrow we head to Henderson to visit with my grandparents and hang up mom's new t.v. and also to pick up my grandmothers family piano. My uncle has had it for years and was wanting to get rid of it , so we gladly took it in . Its been in our family for over 80 years. It needs lots of love but we cant wait to work on it and fix it up. Who knows I may even learn how to play. Well I hope everyone has had a great and blessed Christmas . I can't believe its almost 2010, and the start to one of our most exciting years yet . I have a doctors appointment next Tuesday so i will keep everyone posted , we should be finding out the sex of the baby soon. Even though i buy stuff all the time these days. Here are a few fun pictures from the holidays.

Brad and Mom's Holiday Cookies
(Jenns baby bump cookie) :)
Brad with his new engraved drum sticks and his Drum Bum shirt mom got him.
The backyard with all the snow.
One of my favorite gifts.( The Prego Pillow) and guess who fights with me for it at night??
Princess Emma thinks its her's now...

No comments:

Post a Comment