Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lillian's Paris Party

Lillian's first birthday was such a blast. I always do the kids first birthday in what I decorated their room with. So for Lillian her room is Paris and I thought it would be fun to have a Paris Cafe theme. We worked so hard to make it adorable and I think we did such a great job. Special thanks to Mimi for helping me make the decorations, to the balloon guy who came and made balloon art for all the kids and to everyone who made Lillian's day special by coming and celebrating.

We had a  French Cafe  menu by having Soups and Chicken salad and cheeses for lunch . And we had little hats and mustache props and we also had yummy poodle , and lip lollipops. It was so much fun and I hope Lillian looks back at her first birthday and loves it as much as I did. Happy First Birthday Sweet Girl.

Her Birthday Chair

Cafe Lillian


French Props




Lillian's smash cake and family cake. I LOVED her cakes. 


Isn't it adorable?



Look at my sweet birthday girl. 



And this is what happened when it was time to open gifts.


She loved opening gifts.


Can you see her birthday banner in on the mantle with a picture from every month. 


Smash cake ! Yum!




Happy First Birthday to our Lillian Mae!


No comments:

Post a Comment