Thursday, December 20, 2012

5 month Beauty



Our baby is 5 months old...

This is so crazy! How does time fly by this quick. I have to say I think I know why and how this time is flying by. I have not said much about what is going on due to the fact that I truly haven't had much time to post about it. Since about 3 .5 months old you have been struggling with horrible ear infections Lillian. It has been really hard . Your right ear seems to be where we have the biggest issue. We have had you on abx the entire last month and a half. After many antibiotics   many appointments at the doctor , a pedi change and Ent visit I think we are on the right track. We will probably be putting tubes in your ears as soon as possible. But it has been a really hard road. During these last few weeks you have been inconsolable at times , sleeping is so bad with usually only 45 min stretches and constant feeding issues. We love you so much and just want you to feel better so we are doing everything we can to help you get there. All this said here is what you have been up to the last month.



Clothes: 3-6 months
Diapers : Size 2
Eyes: Greenish Hazel

You are such a beautiful girl Lillian. And when you feel good you are amazingly happy. You love to be held but also love your bouncer. You love playing with your toys and are babbling and occasionally saying " Dada" which secretly ( not so secretly now) makes me jealous. Haha...
You are so ticklish and love bath time. And when you feel the worse I always give you a warm bath to make you feel better. No one can make you laugh like Harper. It is still by far the most adorable thing to me. I love how much you love her. You are still small somewhere around 13 lbs. We are working on sitting up alone and you are getting so close . This month for Christmas I received a new lens for my camera and you were my first little model. Who better than my sweet and adorable 5 month old. We love you baby girl and are so unbelievably blessed to be your parents. Happy 5 months Angel.




No comments:

Post a Comment