Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just another Warren week!

This week has gone by quick as they always do these days. We really haven't done anything crazy . Just hanging out as a family when we can and enjoying our only child for a few more weeks. This past week I caught Harper hanging out in the baby swing watching her show. It cracked me up. Man I am going to have to watch her with the baby in that swing.



We also ran to the outlets and bought a few things for maternity pictures and I bought the diaper bag I had been wanting to get . I love it but I am saving it for when Lillian comes so its packed with her hospital stuff hanging in her room. SO TEMPTING to use it..  On our way home we ate dinner and picked up some frozen yogurt. It is the only way to survive this Texas heat..




Brad also brought home the cutest shower head for Harper. It has been a huge deal at our house every day since he installed it. She loves it and asks every time she gets a morsel of dirt on her if she can take a dolphin shower. We haven't taken a bath in days and that is okay with mommy. I can barely bend over the tub at this point so it makes bath time easier.






We also went to the splash park this week. This was the first time this year and she has been talking about it since. We are meeting Kymber tomorrow for donuts and splash park so I am sure she is going to go nuts when she figures out what we are doing.




And also we have been trying to spend as much time playing in the back yard. Harper drags poor Riley around every where. Thanks God he is so patient with her. She puts him in her playhouse all the time and he just looks out  in misery.. HAHA....



Also I am officially 34 weeks. I am blown away by this. Crazy to think that in a few weeks we will finally meet Lillian. I had my appointment last Thursday and here are the stats:

HR: 148
Weight: 7 lbs
Cravings: Avocados, Sweets, and Soup.
I had to start re flux medication to relieve some of the re flux. It just started and I find myself nauseated again from it. I can tell it helps already. I am beginning to have lots of aches and pains. My feet and back are killing me at the end of the day. I guess this is to be expected after working long hours or chasing Harper all day. I have started washing things and cleaning bottles at this point. Just want everything to be done as much as possible. Dr. N is going out of town next week so I am waiting an extra week for another appointment so I promise to keep everyone posted as the end draws near. This next week we are taking a family night and staying at the Gaylord to relax. We are going to do some fun stuff with Harper and hang out by the pool. I guess you can call it our staycation..:)

Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment