Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rockwall Pumpkin Patch




Today was really fun. We had some plans that had to be cancelled last minute so we decided to have a lazy morning. Harper took a good nap and I was able to work a little more on the Halloween party stuff. Then when she woke up we ran a few errands to buy Harper some winter play clothes. Lately she is so dirty and rough that I decided to get her some warmer play clothes to keep her from ruining her good clothes. So we did some shopping together and found some great deals. I ended up buying 11 winter outfits and a pair of play shoes for 115 dollars. Then this evening we met up with JJ, Hayes, Holt and Cici at the Rockwall Pumpkin Patch. It is the first year that this family is hosting it. I thought it was great. We fed the animals in the petting zoo and played in the pumpkins and then took a hayride together. Harper is so in love with her cousins right now that she has a blast when we do anything with them. I love it. We also got to take home a small pumpkin each so I guess I need to start carving some pumpkins. I hope lots of people go and enjoy it so they continue to do it every year. In the summers they have blueberries you can come and pick. Harper loves blueberries so we will be returning this summer. Here is the website with the information www.Blasefamilyfarm.com , it is small but a really fun family activity to enjoy.

Some pictures from the Patch..













No comments:

Post a Comment