Friday, October 14, 2011

The 30's Club

This week mommy turned the big 30! Yikes, hard to believe I'm already 30. We had such a fun week. Mimi came up to hang out with Harper and I ,and Brad surprised me with some birthday fun. Wednesday as a family we stayed a night at Great Wolf. Brad is such a great husband and always knows exactly what I would love to do on my special day. It was so fun! Brad and I had been there before we had Harper , but it was so much more fun with her. We did a lot of swimming and did some arts and crafts.










She even colored her own t-shirt.



That evening we did story time as well. Harper had a blast and was so exhausted that night.



Then on Thursdsy we had a family dinner at Ava's . Thanks to all of our family for the special gifts, I really appreciated all of it! On Friday I woke up with what I later found out was pink eye! Yuck!! I haven't had this since I was a child. I'm assuming I picked it up at the Great Wolf ;) .... So I have been on antibiotics and it's finally recovering. I had to call in for the wknd because it is contagious so Brad worked all day Saturday and I worked on the Halloween party. We spent the day together Sunday and I always cherish these days because they happen so rarely! Lots of time spent in the backyard.



I had a great birthday week and I couldn't ask for a better family to celebrate with. Thanks again for all the birthday wishes! And one last picture of Emma and Riley. I caught a glance of the two of them spending time together. I love that they love each other.



And one last picture of the best daughter a girl could ask for. This was right before church. She looks so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment