Saturday, March 26, 2011

Kymber's a Diva

Today was Kymber's first birthday party! I can't believe Kymber is already ONE.. Kymber's mom works with me and I remember being pregnant at the same time and sharing all the pregnancy details with each other. I remember when Kymber was born and when she came to my shower for Harper and was only 3 weeks old. We started having playdates when harper was only 4 weeks old. I think over time Kymber and Harper are going to grow to be good friends. From diaper rash to first teeth I can't believe how big she is getting. So today was our first birthday party to go to for Harper . Im sure one of many as she grows up and makes lots of friends. It was fun and I can't believe in 2 months or so, we will be having our first birthday too. We had a great time and Harper slept the whole way home!! She was obsessed with Kymber's Trike and so I think we might now know what to get Harper for her first birthday.. So here are a few pictures from the day!


Kelly and Blaine!


Harper hanging out with her daddy!



The Dive cupcakes!


The birthday girl!!







Harper on the TRIKE!!




Diva party gone wild!!



And to end the day I gave harper her first taste of cupcake! She loved it... I wanted her to be prepared for her party and I think she will be totally ready for it.. She kept asking for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment