Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Harper is Sick..

So this week we had our first illness. Harper had been really difficult at night, not sleeping good at all and being a little more fussy than usual . She was getting up every 1.5-2 hours and sometime staying up at night and this was so different because she had been sleeping way better. She never ran a fever or anything. So Brad and I decided that it might be a growth spurt so we just rode it out until 7 days past and she wasn't doing any better and decided to take her to the Pediatrician. Dr. B checked out Harper's ears and discovered her to have an ear infection in her left ear. I was so sad because I could have taken her in earlier but at this age I had no idea she was sick. Being a first time mom comes with so many challenges, but at the same time I am learning so much. I'm sure now I will be at the pedi's office every time I think she is acting the slight different and nothing will be wrong. :) I told him he will make lots of money off me, haha. But we are now on our first antibiotic and we went up on her zantac as well for her reflux and hopefully in a few days we will be good as new and sleeping better. MOM and DAD are VERY SLEEPY.. And Hurricane Hermine is creating alot of rain which makes me even more sleepy...So please pray for baby Harper and her ear infection. Lets hope for no more EAR INFECTIONS.

Here are pictures of our little sick peanut, would you have known she was sick??


No comments:

Post a Comment