Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 Months Old







Wow, I think I might actually cry as I type this blog entry. It's funny becuase you want to watch them grow but this stage is so quick it's so sad. Part of me would love some extra sleep and the other part of me says NO WAY stay small.. Harper has been apart of our family 3 whole months and already it seems like she has been here forever. It's amazing how much your life can change in an instant yet you do not even remember who you were before. She is such a blessing and GOD is good these days. Everyday when Brad gets home he says " Gosh I miss her all day". So here is whats going on this last month. She is growing big , on our home scale looks like she is now somewhere around 11.5 lbs. She is cooing like crazy now and has mastered the scream. About a week ago she started laughing which melts our hearts. Brad and I can not even be serious when she does it. The whole family is laughing with her. Oh and for a while now , when I change her diaper she holds her legs up in place. It is so funny, I guess she wants it really clean:)..She has now rolled over a few times. I even caught it on video , which I promise to post as soon as I figure out how to . She loves the water. We have been to the coast twice now and we go over to CiCi's house ofter to swim. She is holding her toys and playing on her own more, it's so fun to watch her keep herself occupied. Sleeping is still the same , a few great nights and then BAM a few horrible ones. She is now taking the bottle better , what a relief. We are pretty much bottle feeding all day and only breastfeeding at night. I hate all the pumping but worth it! Im starting back to work in two weeks so now Daddy should not have any trouble feeding. We also started putting her in the swing in the evenings when I cook and let her watch her cute baby videos. I like to tell myself she really likes the educational stuff but then I would have to be ignoring the times I see Harper and Brad on the couch watching FOOTBALL and she is happy as can be.. So here is her famous pink rug picture to show how much my peanut has grown..

Newborn( I love this picture, she was so upset yet still so adorable..)




1 Month



2 Months



Brad and Harper


And a few silly pics at home:



Emma has been so jealous I thought I would pretty her up too..
Ignore that she needs a haircut horribly bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment