Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend . Dad and Kelly were able to come stay one night to visit on Friday. We had a nice dinner and then spent the night hanging out with Harper and watching America's funniest videos. I remember growing up watching that show with my grandmother and its still one of my favorite shows to watch. I love the clips with pets and babies. Everyone had to get back to Houston on Saturday so after company was gone, Brad watched Harper and I offically took my first daytime nap. I have been exhausted and I really appreciated how wonderful Brad was with Harper that day. He is such an amazing daddy, Harper is so lucky. After a quick nap we spent the rest of the weekend having family time, it was so nice to relax and do nothing. We have been so busy lately we needed to recharge our batteries. On Sunday we headed over to the Warrens house for Holt's 4th Birthday party. We had lots of fun hanging out with family and watching Holt open his gifts, And we can't complain about the awesome dolphin cake either :) . So here are a few of my favorite pictures from the week. Enjoy!!

Watching Mommy get ready !


Some time in the rocking chair.






Emma sneaking into the Boppy again..



Harper enjoying her play gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment