Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Butternut Squash

Isn't our baby CUTE!!



2.5 lbs and 15 inches long!! According to baby center, we are somewhere around the weight of a butternut squash. Not sure I even know how to picture that as a weight but overall must be pretty big considering we use to be the size of a poppy seed. I can tell she is getting big because I am getting more uncomfortable by the day. It's funny how I cant even imagine getting any bigger at this point and I have so much more to go...We have had a great weekend. Brad actually got to come home for the weekend, and so we spent some time together and then had a scrabble night with Kristen and Bobby.We ended the weekend with some more SNOW.. Snow in the end of March, WOW! The flakes were falling as we drove home the other night but I did not expect to see 6 inches covering the ground the next morning. It was beautiful! Brad had been sick that night so we relaxed all day and cooked comfort food and watched movies. Mom was here with Miss Maggie so we had the new little puppy for entertainment. My foot is healing much better now. It has been very bruised and sore but so much better than it was. Dr. N said that it could possibly be sore the rest of the pregnancy since my balance is off from being pregnant. So I am so grateful that it continues to improve. On a really exciting note, Brad and I had the chance to go look at strollers this weekend. We finally decided just to go with the Chicco travel system and picked a gender neutral one so that we could possibly share with any siblings that might come along later. So Brad put it together last night and we had a practice run with Emma the baby.. She is going to make such a good BIG SISTER :). So two more weeks and we are going to do our 3D sono, which I am so excited to do . I feel like its been forever since we have seen our little one. Hopefully we will get some great face pictures. So I guess that's the most recent update. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Here are a few pictures of the new stroller and puppy.

Maggie in the Toy Box!




Snow Again...


Harper's New Guitar Hat


Stroller assembly


28.5 week Belly



The complete system...

1 comment:

  1. Good choice with the car seat and stroller! That's what we have and I love it! It's so so easy and Cora is still in it. I might just keep her in it until she's 30 lbs! ;)

    ReplyDelete