Thursday, February 18, 2010

24 Week Update

Well , we have safely made it to 24 weeks and still feeling great. A little reflux starting to pop up that is unwelcome, but overall really doing great. Went to the doctor Monday , and did my glucose test. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be to drink it , but I will say its not Yummy. Passed it with flying colors so the SWEETS can continue.. YEAH... Everything else looked great , officially gained 5 pounds now. I'm sure to make up all the first trimester weight now that I'm feeling much better. Looking forward to mid March because we are going to have our 3D sonogram. Cant wait to see that little face up close. So we will post those for sure when we have that done. Other than that we had a great Valentines Day, Brad made heart shaped waffles and breakfast with beautiful flowers on the table and the sweetest gift for Harper as well. He picked out two pink outfits one that said "Daddy's Princess" and one she will wear next Valentines. It was so sweet, I loved that he was so excited to pick cute pink clothes out. Then we had a Yummy dinner with Kristen and Bobby at the OAR house. It was fun to catch up and hang out on our double date. We also hung some new light fixtures in the house that day and I love them. Brad did such a good job on his little house project.








Also this week, we finally had Harper's furniture come in. And its so beautiful , we love it. Brad had the whole bed put together with bedding as soon as we got it and its going to be so perfect. Now I really look forward to painting and fixing the closet so it will come together. Now we move on to the decorating stuff, should be fun to make the tiny extra touches to the room. So of course I have some new pictures to post to show off the furniture, hope everyone loves it all. And one last picture of the 24 week belly which is steadily growing. Its been really fun the last few weeks because Brad can now feel her move on the outside on my belly and we can watch her kick..








Harper's first Thumbie
New bookshelf , we just need some cute books now.
Harper's closet which is on its way to being FULL..:)









24 week Belly... Yikes !

I am so grateful everyday that this pregnancy is going well. I think this is the hardest time emotionally for me , because at this point is when we bring the babies into the NICU. Its hard to see babies struggle at the same gestational age as your baby inside. I pray that we continue safely and that our baby has many more weeks to grow. So Im asking for prayers to safely complete this pregnancy for a heathly Harper , and prayers for all the little guys in the NICU. We hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, i LOVE the furniture and bedding. It looks great!!! I know y'all still have some other touches to add to H's room, but it is looking very sweet so far. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete