Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A U2 Birthday!

So I am yet another year older. Yesterday I turned 28 years old. Wow how time fly's when your having fun. To celebrate Brad and I had a relaxing day sleeping in , and then met Amy , Robey, Tim and Tiffany for dinner and then of coarse the U2 concert. We had such a good time. It was nice to see everyone and to get to see the new stadium. Its really awesome and there were so many people at the concert i was suprised how easy it was to get into the concert. The craziest part of the concert was the HUGE stage that U2 is known for. They told the audience the huge stage was SPACE COWBOY... Space stage except in the new cowboys stadium. And in attendance was Romo and a few other cowboy players. So here are a few pictures of the stage.

Before the concert started.

A little upclose and personal shot

The stage all lit up ...

I wanted to tell everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday or sent me a gift,"Thanks you so much ". We are so lucky to have such great family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment