Sunday, October 4, 2009

Courtland Way


Its a raining Sunday, and Brad and I are cooking for the Warrens and watching the Cowboys play. All the windows are up in the house and its around 62 degrees outside. Its so nice to have a day off together with nothing to do but just enjoy the weather and each other. As most of you know, Brad and I bought our first house together April 16th, 2009. Its been so much fun to have more room and actually have a backyard for the dogs. We miss the condo, it was so neat living on the lake. I loved watching the boats from that condo and listening to the Thursday night summer concerts at the harbor from our balcony. But its time to upgrade to a more family friendly household I guess. So I thought I would post a few pictures of the house for everyone who hasn't been able to come visit since we have moved in. It's still a work in progress but ill keep you posted on all the changes we make from here on out. We are looking forward to having our first Thanksgiving and Christmas in our new home.


The house from the street.



Livingroom and mantle



Our mantle with its holiday decorations.

Our Bedroom, the master!

Diningroom

Kitchen with Brad cooking:) Breakfast nook

Livingroom


Front Door




One of the guest bedrooms

Better known as Donna's room...

So these are just a few , it has 4 bedroom and 2 .5 baths and a game room. Hope you like it as much as we do. Hope everyone is having a good week .

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful.. Chandler thinks it's a "castle"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I was just browsing through blogs and this house just caught my eye! You have such a lovely home. I'm sure your pets are loving every bit of it too!:) Well now that it's Fall I'm sure the fire place is burning to keep the house warm and cozy! Again, you do have a beautiful home- thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete