Saturday, November 29, 2014

Long lost Warren's

It's been a while since I have posted and I really can only say I have been one busy mommy! This year flew by with so many changes to our family! The twins arrived in March and then Ella our third baby girl arrived in July and we moved, sold , and built a home! It was one wild year ! So I have decided it's time to start back blogging and try to make up some time along the way ! So to start lets go back to July And meet our newest member to the warren clan ! 

Ella Bradley Warren 
She was a little surprise to us last November and now we couldn't imagine life without her! She arrived July 31, weighing in at 6 lbs 12 ounces and has been the sweetest baby since! 

She is so beautiful like her sisters ! She has been such a blessing and I cannot wait to watch her grow up ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment