Saturday, May 4, 2013

White Visit

We really are trying to visit my grandparents often these days. How blessed am I to still have my grandparents around. Its crazy to think my grandfather will actually be turning 80 this year . My grandmother has had a really hard year and really has made some big improvements lately. She loves to see the girls and to visit with us and even though she has changed so much over the last few years I still love visiting with her . We were always so close growing up and I am so grateful God blessed me with such an amazing grandmother and grandfather .  We grabbed a few pictures on our last visit. Here are two pictures of some special people in my life.





I am also so grateful that my girls are able to develop a relationship with these two as well. We continue to pray for healing for my grandmothers hip and for my grandpa's true devotion to helping her recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment