Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012




We had a special Easter this year. I was actually off Friday and Saturday. I still had to work Easter day but because Mike, KK, and MiMi were off Friday they all came to visit. We haven't had two days together to play in a long time since I have been working weekends. So everyone drove up on Thursday night and we spent some family time together. Harper was so happy the whole time. She loves her Uncle Mike and KK. On Friday I had my glucose test for Lillian so mom and I headed down to see Dr. N . As soon as I was done we all met up at North Park and did some shopping. Then we ate a nice lunch at PF Chang's. It was delicious, and we all ate way to much. Harper took a nap during lunch which was a huge perk. Then we head to uptown to ride the trolley .



We grabbed some Paciugo ice cream just before we headed out for our ride.





Then we headed home and KK, Mimi and Harper decorated some Easter decorations while Daddy and mike went to pick up Lillian's new furniture and I made dinner.





Then on Saturday we had a huge breakfast. The boys headed out to play some golf while us girls went to the Gentle Zoo to pet the animals.Right before we left Harper opened her Easter basket from Mommy and Daddy. She was so excited, and then off we went to see the animals. Harper had fun feeding all the animals and riding the train.





Then we headed home to decorate cookies and eggs.





Harper's eggs turned out so adorable. In a toddler messy kinda way!! So we had a mini egg hunt in the backyard to practice for the Easter hunt.









Later that night we ate dinner together and then rented We Bought A Zoo and watched it until bedtime. I was sad to go to work on Easter but spent the day with the little babies in the NICU . I ended up having a visit from my favorite two people which I was super happy about. Harper looked so precious in her Easter dress and was so shy visiting the unit. I was sad to see her go but Brad and Harper had lunch with the Warrens and then had a fun Easter egg hunt.







We had an amazing Easter this year and it's hard to believe Harper is getting so big. We are so grateful for what the Lord has blessed us with and I hope we spend many more Easter's as a family. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter as well.

1 comment: