Thursday, July 22, 2010

7 weeks

Who is growing way to fast?

HARPER

Another week has flown by, and every day I wonder where the time goes. I am enjoying every minute of being home with you. Not a day goes by where im not thinking about having to go back to work, even if I have 5 more weeks off. Im only going to work two days a week but im still going to miss you so much those two days. We had a big week, Brad had to go back to the coast for a whole week and so mimi came up to hang out. I needed moral support! This was the first time daddy had left us overnight! We also went to Little Miss Norton's baby shower. Won't be long and you will have another friend. It was fun to take you to a shower and let the girls visit with you. You also are smiling so much now. It started around a week ago but now you have mastered the social smile and I cant even tell you how much it warms my heart. You really seem to know who I am now and its so rewarding. Even though im sure you always knew its so nice to see you light up when I talk to you. I was so excited when Brad got home to show him in person, because I must have sent him 100 text pics and videos this week but its just not the same as in person. Funniest moment of the week, Harper pooped in the bath tub for the first time. She loves the bath and I saw her little face turn red and all of a sudden BLOW OUT. I laughed so hard and we started all over again. Oh well, Im sure you felt so much better and it wont be the last time we have bath tub suprises.We also had our first Infant Massage class. You did great until the end and then you were hungry and tired. Im practicing everyday and you seem to love it more and more ! Thanks to Kelly for being so patient with us and being such a good instructor. I already cant wait for the next class , maybe we can talk Daddy into going. This weekend we are planning to take our first trip to Henderson to visit with your great grandparent's who cant wait to see you again. First sleepover at mimis house...:)So here are a few pictures from Harpers 6th week with us.

This is how mommy gets laundry folded, with harper watching every move!




Harper admiring her new pack n play mobile..



After bath in her towel..





Bath tub time..




Sleeping Diva!!

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled you both love the infant massage! I hope it brings you both comfort, relaxation & time together!

    ReplyDelete