Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Harper's New Safe Car

So a few months ago Brad started talking about how his FJ Cruiser wasn't all that family oriented, and I guess up until that point I hadn't really thought about it. So for the next few months he has been hinting at me that he thought we needed a really safe SUV ! But with all this said, I started looking at the FJ and we really did disliked that Suv. The backseat is so hard to get into and the shape of the car has so many blind spots that it all really did make since. So I told Brad to start looking and we could talk about it. After some research Brad really decided he liked the Toyota Highlander. It was the size we liked and had a lot of the features we were looking for. So for the last few weeks Brad has been negotiating with dealerships and looking for the car he wanted. Today he called me and asked me to go look at the one he had picked out. It was perfect and I love it. Its so nice and I can not wait to go on our first family trip in it.. It's dark grey and Limited edition so it has lots of bells and whistles that he loves. He is already telling me he is ready to put the car seat in it !! So we are really excited now to bring home Harper in her new SAFE CAR!! Cant lie , I may be a wee bit jealous that Brad gets to drive it most of the time. So here are some pictures of the new family car!






And Harper's Room Status:
Complete - (except for repairs to carpet from our little construction )! Which is turning out to be harder to fix than predicted but should be done soon . So we are ready for you Harper , when you decided to come!!

Here are some final pictures! Hope you love it as much as we do.. Sorry it is kinda hard to really get an idea of what it looks like because the shape of the room makes it hard to get large pictures. But the Chandelier does have a dimmer set up and at night its so cute as a night light.









No comments:

Post a Comment